Thursday 8 December 2011

TheMostAmazingThing...

Me and two of my compadres won the pub quiz last night. This has made me very happy and very hungover. I have become such a simpleton.


But what this does prove is that I have not wasted the past few weeks reading trivia on the internet during job hunting downtime. I have learnt something which has translated into a tangible win.


Now I am off to find a pub that does "Rap Idol". I feel a winning streak coming my way. I am not so foolish however to believe that part of this streak will involve me pinning down a job in a way that a stud dog pins down and impregnates an unsuspecting bitch; I think potential employers have to be more willing than that, and I really ain't no stud. It is almost Christmas after all and they are playing hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment